Wednesday, April 22, 2015

New Graphic 45 "A Ladies Diary" Keepsake Cards, Ready For Art Asylum

Hi friends!

I've been working on new Graphic 45 "A Ladies Diary" cards. *gasp* I know! I haven't made greeting cards in a while and I'm having a blast!

These cards --and so much more!-- will be at Art Asylum on May 9th, an annual show hosted by The Queen's Ink in Savage, Maryland.


Wouldn't this be a lovely Mother's Day keepsake card?


Here's one that would make a great wedding card!




A close-up of the front -- both cards are layered.



Thanks for visiting today! It would be great to know if you can come out to the Art Asylum show. We had a great time last year and I'm looking forward to all the great customers and vendors again!

Cheers,
Susan

1 comment:

L Mahaffey said...

Sp pretty. Love the colors and all the little details you always have....great quality work!