Thursday, August 1, 2013

Sunset Key Album

Hello hello! I want to share a custom album I made in May for a special customer who made great memories during her Key West vacation. The papers are all Graphic 45's Tropical Travelogue.

Front Cover, personalized 

Front cover detail

It's a chunky (well-embellished!) album

 More front detail

 Pages 1 and 2, with 5 tags and photo mats.
Can you see the raised fishies?

Pages 3 and 4, with 6 tags and photo mats

 Pages 5 and 6, with 4 tags and photo mats

Page 5 detail - love the stamp designs G45 uses.
This one was mounted on chipboard and the edge
detail was done with a MS 1/16th inch hand punch.

Page 6 detail. I found a variety of neat little sprays in the
wedding section at Hobby Lobby.

Pages 7 and 8

Pages 9 and 10

 Page 9 detail

Page 10 detail - I think this is my favorite page embellishment

And the back cover!

Thanks for visiting today! 

Cheers,
Susan

No comments: