Friday, July 13, 2012

I Love A Good Swap!

Hiya dear friends! One of the best things about this community is the swaps. I love to make for others and have made for me. Some swaps have theme that challenges my creativity and others allow free reign. This swap was definitely free reign!

Shoshi and I swapped ATC's (artist trading cards - 2 1/2" x 3 1/2") in honor of the 3rd anniversary of "What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday?".

This is what I sent to Shoshi (who happens to live in the UK): 


I used Shelly Hickox's Faux Crazed Porcelain technique on the center piece. The Union Jack stamp was painted with Luminarte acrylics and stamped onto the card.


This is what I was lucky enough to receive from her:


She zentangle'd an octopus and colored it beautifully. I don't think this photo shows how gorgeous it really is!

Beautifully packaged!
Thanks Shoshi! It's a wonderful addition to my new ATC collection. :)

Cheers,
Susan

2 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Two freat ATC's...you both did fantastic jobs!

Norma Gomez said...

Wow, those ATCs are beautiful :D