Thursday, March 22, 2012

Graphic 45 Little Darlings Mini Album

Hiya friends! As you might know, I've been in a G45 crafting frenzy nigh on a month now, what with the audition (I made the Final 30!) and then my three projects shipped to G45 on Monday. I posted the Communique shadow box HERE, and I want to show you another project included in that shipment.

I used G45's newest line - Little Darlings. Such beautiful graphics! Here's a very chunky 4"x4" mini album.


Not a lot of embellishment on the front since the mother and baby are so darn cute!


The little girl is a pull-out tag, and the right side has space for a photo. I still have to make the coordinating photo corners before this goes to it's new home. :)




More pull-out tags on these pages. Don't you just love that little baby face?


A single tag on the left and two on the right side.


I don't have a photo of the back (gasp!) but it's covered with the blue "B" paper. I used a combination of 12x12 sheets and 8x8. Also the sticker sheet and chipboard pieces from both sets. It's a Little Darlings embellishment extravaganza!

I'll post my last project in a day or two, as well as the Little Darlings one that didn't make the cut. :)

Thanks for visiting today! It's a gorgeous day and I'm going to go outside for sun and yard work. Next week we're headed back down into the 60's (*still* higher than normal temps) so I'm going to take advantage "soak up" the vitamin D while I can.

Cheers,
Susan

12 comments:

Maria said...

Beautiful project, Susan!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you ... :)

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Oooh! So pretty and feminine-just all the everything has come together so well in this album. Good luck to you!!

May said...

Stunning work, Love your album, fabulous used of those fab G45 papers, Lovely... Good Luck, Hugs May x x x x

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Amazing album. Thank you for sharing it with your followers.

SandeeNC said...

First off that little chunky album is so cute, you just want to pinch it! lol It really is quite adorable! Now, since you left a comment about my seahorse tag I made, I just wanted you to know that I made a tutorial about how I created the sea, if your interested I would love for you to check it out and let me know how I did on the tutorial as I haven't done many of them before. And you said you really liked the seahorse itself, so just letting you know I got it at Joanns, it by K&Co. Thanks bunches and waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)http://inthehillsofnorthcarolina.blogspot.com/2012/03/vellum-noun.html

debby4000 said...

Adorable and gorgeous Susan.
luv
Debby

Cindy said...

Beautiful work, I'm sure they'll love it!

Jolaine Frias said...

Gorgeous mini!

Gloria Stengel said...

So pretty! I really love this line and this is an adorable album!

Judith Liron said...

It's so beatiful! I just love it. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Judith Liron - Israel

Niamh's Creations said...

This is just stunning, I really love what you have done.

I'm about to create a 6x6 mini using these papers, so looking forward to it too.

irenemama said...

Really great, well done!
I bought exactly the same card stocks as yours and am working on an album for my best friend's baby girl who is due tomorrow!!!! : )

Thanks again for sharing.