Tuesday, January 31, 2012

{Etsy Shop} More Stick Pins Soon (and a swap teaser)

Hiya crafty collectors! For those of you collecting stick pins, I've made a bunch more and will have them in the shop over the next day. It's been a long time since a restock and I appreciate all the emails. There are 22 new styles, and I'm editing photos and listing today and tomorrow. Here's a sneak peek:


Otherwise, I'm working on another altered Altoid tin that I can't give you any info on in case my "Wicked Vices Altered Tin Swap" partner is lurking about. Here's a link to our swap gallery if you want to take a peek at what has already been received. (Just for the record, shipping deadline is February 15 and those early finishers are just overachievers.) *ahem*

OK, OK... here's a little teaser... (Really little - his head is about an inch tall!)


Now I must run to the grocery store so I can feed my husband and get back to important work! :)

Cheers,
Susan

2 comments:

Jill said...

Can't wait to see the pins Susan! My sweet sweet son (he's 11) just came into my craftroom giving me some money he have saved for his holiday and he said I could use them on pins instead!
He is so cute :o)
He gave me 36 nkr, (6$) :)
Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog earlier :) Always nice when you pop by :)
Have a nice evening!
HUgs, Jill

Drycha said...

beautiful pins!!
I add your to my circle for few seconds!!