I've used Echo Park's "For The Record" papers and embellishments. The "Noteworthy" top is from the Noteworthy 12x12 paper, chock full of a fabulous assortment of smaller embellishment pieces. I cut the typewriter sticker close to the design (leaving the backing on) and inked the edges to give it a little dimension (and hide the white backing paper).
I used Cuttlebug "Script" and "Dots" embossing folders and inked all around the edges with Walnut Stain Distress Ink. The "Happy Birthday" strip was printed on my computer in a cool type font.
- Paper: Bazzill Basics (50% off!) Black and Vanilla; Echo Park's For the Record - Vintage Linen, Picket Fence, Newsprint
- Medium: Ranger Distress Ink in Walnut Stain
- Embellishments: Typewriter from the For The Record Elements Stickers sheet; lace and brads from stash
- Adhesive: Scor-Tape; Fabri-Tac; Glue Dots
- Tools: Scor-Pal; Ranger Blending Tool; Cuttlebug embossing folders