Monday, July 25, 2011

TBS DT: Pretty In Pink

Hi folks! This week the Beary Scrap design team is showing more samples for our Beary Sweet "Closet Inspiration" challenge. I've been a little worried about my *ahem* dullness-on-hangers, but guess what I found in my closet? Pink! A pink sweater with a cream strip down the sleeve, to be exact. It's a favorite although I can't imagine donning a sweater these days!

Anyway, here's what came of my pink and cream inspiration:


I used Stickles and Glossy Accents on the hand to make it pop.
Card Bits
Thanks so much for stopping in today! There's plenty of time to get your "Closet Inspiration" challenge project linked up HERE! You could win a $20 gift voucher to The Beary Scrap. Good luck, and i hope you have a great week!

Cheers,
Susan

4 comments:

debby4000 said...

Wonderful card Susan, love Tilda and the papers.
luv
Debby

Anne said...

This is soo adorable, and I looove that you have folded up the corner this way to reveal whats underneath, so cute!

Playful Pandora said...

love love love the card, especially the folded up corner!
(the paper is by Echo Park tho)

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

You are so right, Pandora! It's fixed now. :)