Monday, July 18, 2011

TBS DT: Closet Inspiration

Happy Monday to all my crafty friends! This week the Beary Scrap design team is showing you new inspiration for our current "Find Inspiration In Your Closet" challenge. When I stood in my closet I was struck by how... er ... boring my wardrobe is these days. I wear a lot of black and khaki and don't go in for the fun and funky detailing you see on a lot of fashion these days. (Oh boy do I sound old!) In lieu of the fancy stuff and avoiding the flowery knickers in my girly drawer (for your sake, really), I decided to love all over my purple and green plaid linen bathrobe. Hey! It's not as dorky as it sounds!

Click for a bigger view!
I adore Prima floral papers and was happy to find a few that coordinate with the ol' cover-up. :) The bird and cage were made using a Tim Holtz/Sizzix die. The bird from a scrap of Prima paper and the cage from really thin cherry wood paper.

Card Recipe
Thanks for visiting today! Please join our current challenge - you could win a $20 gift voucher from The Beary Scrap!

Cheers,
Susan

2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, gorgeous card Susan, love all the details
luv
Debby

Geri said...

What a beautiful card! Thanks for linking into artsee bloggers!