Monday, March 7, 2011

TBS DT: Thank You!

Hello and happy Monday to you! Over at the TBS Design Team & Challenge Blog we're starting the second week of our March Birthday Bash party. I'm not exactly sure *where* last week went, but here we are today. :) This week the design team is showing more samples from our current sketch challenge *and* showing YOU a little love. In honor of all our readers and challenge players we're sending you a big ol' Thank You. Each of our projects this week are made with our store and design team friends in mind.


I used My Mind's Eye Portobello Road papers on each layer as well as for the flower petals. The bird is cut from a 12x12 paper in the collection. The letters were dabbed onto a Weathered Wood ink pad until covered. After the ink dried I covered the letters in Rock Candy Distress Stickles. The flower is made from layers of Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die cuts. I used 2 of each size, shortening the petals on the biggest flowers. The flower technique is from Anna Fearer of More Paper Than Shoes. It's not a bad flower for my first try, right? If you look too closely (haha) you'll see that my smallest flowers are a little off-center. Oops! I used Weathered Wood ink and Stickles in Frosted Lace and Star Dust to accent the flowers.

Card Recipe
Thanks so much for visiting. Have a great day!

Cheers,
Susan

1 comment:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so beautiful Sharon.
luv
Debby