Monday, February 28, 2011

TBS DT: Happy Birthday

Hello hello! It's Monday and the day I get to tell you about my boring weekend ring in  the new week with my favorite crafty ladies and DT teamies. I'm being a big tease today and showing you a birthday card. Why, you ask? Because at The Beary Scrap Design Team and Challenge blog, we're celebrating our 1st birthday starting tomorrow. The party goes on all month long and you're going to love it!


I've used Echo Park's "For The Record" papers and embellishments. The "Noteworthy" top is from the Noteworthy 12x12 paper, chock full of a fabulous assortment of smaller embellishment pieces. I cut the typewriter sticker close to the design (leaving the backing on) and inked the edges to give it a little dimension (and hide the white backing paper).

I used Cuttlebug "Script" and "Dots" embossing folders and inked all around the edges with Walnut Stain Distress Ink. The "Happy Birthday" strip was printed on my computer in a cool type font.

Card Recipe
One more piece of news: Our Guest Designer call is going on for one more week! Please go here for all the details. There is still plenty of time to make a project based on our sketch, so get crafty for your chance to join us for a 3-month Guest Designer term!

Cheers,
Susan

1 comment:

Caroline Hallett said...

gosh I love this - really cool!