Monday, January 31, 2011

TBS DT: You're The Cherry On Top!

Hello hello dear friends! Whew - can't believe it's already Monday. Weekend was crazy busy at our house and I'm glad for a Monday break. :)

I am the "caboose" on our Beary Sweet "Friendship or Love" challenge. Today is the last bit of inspiration before a new challenge starts on our design team blog tomorrow. I consider this card 'light and airy' compared to my other samples. It's pretty versatile, don'tcha think?


It's the first time I've inked up a stamp in weeks - can you believe it? Sweet Tilda is a single layer... *gasp!* It's kind of refreshing to make a single layer image. Not sure how often I'll do it this way, but I do like this one! :)

All of the glitter detail (banners, dots, bird, etc.) is Stickles - the paper isn't glittered. I know! MME putting out a paper without glitter - what's up with that? Hee hee. This Tickled Pink line is absolutely adorable!

Challenges, Please

Card Recipe
Thanks so much for visiting me today. If you wish to enter your project in our "Friendship or Love" challenge you have until midnight EST. If the LinkyTool expires before that time, just add your link in the comments and I'll sort it out. :)

Tomorrow begins our next challenge with a spiffy new sketch and another $20 gift voucher prize. I'm sure Gini will wow and inspire you with her design team sample!

Don't forget that almost everything at The Beary Scrap is at least 20% off every day. A delicious assortment of German Glass Glitter arrived recently, as did all the new Stickles colors. Speaking of new, check out the Pre-Order section to snag the 12 new Copic colors at 25% off.

Cheers,
Susan

4 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, love the sweet Tilda and pretty colours too.
luv
Debby

Anne said...

This is beautiful, I love the colors and great layout! :)

Have a nice day.
Hugs, Anne.

Allison Cope said...

Awww... such a SWEET card! I just adore that sentiment too! Thanks for playing along with us for the month of January. Good luck!

Ally.
http://creativeprompts4u.blogspot.com/

Aly's mom said...

She's too cute! I can't believe how intricate you gals are with your cards! They're awesome!