Monday, December 13, 2010

TBS DT: Woodland Tilda

Hello friends! It's such a busy season - I hope you found a few moments of sanity! Husband and I went on a Christmas House Tour and had a great time! I'm late writing this post so I'll get to the "good stuff". *wink*

I have another sample from our cool Beary Sweet Challenge sketch. The entry deadline is tomorrow night so there's still time to whip up a fabulous project and enter. You could win $20 gift voucher from The Beary Scrap!


My tag is pure Tim Holtz, although without the practiced hand. *wink* Here is the actual custom ink pad technique from Lord Tim - check it out!


Challenges, Please

Card Recipe
Cheers,
Susan

10 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely stunning card Susan love the papers, design and that image of Tilda looks wonderful I love this one lots and lots.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Edith said...

Beautiful card, Susan. I love colors you used and all details you added.
Hugs, Edith:)

Christina C. said...

I love your woodland Tilda....beautiful job!!!!!

joejoseph said...

thanx

best wishes

CraftinGranny said...

Adorable card and fantastic colors. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and the kind comment. "Hugs" Carol

Unknown said...

WOW! Your cards are amazing!! Thank you so much for linking my card up to the Beary Scrap Team...just wanted to pop over and say thanks...but had a lovely visit on your blog while I was here!
Alicia xx

Lori said...

A darling card! Love that Tim tag! Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!

Terry said...

Hiya Susan, thanks for playing along with the DT from Simon Says Stamp and Show your card is absolutely georgous. Hugs and have a fab Christmas. Terry xxxx

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Your card is just beautiful, Susan. Love all the popped up layers on Tilda. That custom stamp pad technique is too cool. Such a time saver if you are going to use the stamp a few times! So glad you could join in the fun with us this week at Simon Says Stamp and Show.

Tanja E. said...

Compliments on your beautiful blog and creations! Warm regards from Slovenia/Europe! :))