Monday, July 19, 2010

TBS DT: Yellow, Pink and Brown

Hello hello! Here we are at another Monday, which means another challenge for The Beary Scrap design team. This week we're getting creative with Jamie's color pick:

Yellow, Pink and Brown

I have to admit I was shakin' in my shoes at this combination... until I took a closer look at Basic Grey's Capella line. It's perfect! I paired it with the absolute perfect stamp for this challege - Kraftin' Kimmie's Angry Ballerina. She's in a pig costume - could it get any better?

Challenges


Card Recipe
While the design team is challenged with colors this week, *you* can still enter our Beary Sweet Challenge #6: It's Sketch Time! We'd love to see your projects. :)

Thanks for stopping in today - have a great week!

Cheers,
Susan

8 comments:

Cindy Groh said...

You rocked this color challenge. Your image is a hoot and your coloring skills are amazing.

Sylvia Blum said...

wow, this is gorgeous! the image is so fun and beautiful and you colored her perfectly! I also love the glitter and the papers you used.. everything matches so perfectly together.. great card!!!
Sylvia xx

Sassy Scrapper said...

Awesome card! I can totally relate lol. The sentiment is perfect for the image!
Hugs Bonnie

Tracy Vinson said...

ROFL...I love this stamp and I feel like she looks today!!! Great card and as always, thanks for joining us. Blessings, Tracy--MMDT

pam124 said...

Susan, how did you find that photo of me???? I've had too many of "one of those days"!! I didn't realize that an image was made of me!! LOL!!

What a grea image and sentiment paired with gorgeous papers and awesome flowers!!

Hope you have a "good day" and not "one of those days"!!

Thanks SO MUCH for joining in The Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge and I hope you can tune in and play with us again next week!

Hugs
pam
MMSC-GD

Carol Hurlock said...

Susan how adorable. I love your pretty flowers and great papers. Simply delightful and creative. Great job with the sketch this week. Thank you so much for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}
Midnight Madness Design Team

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Susan - how adorable is this! It is fabulous! I love your image and the delish colours! Great take on the sketch too! Love it! Thanks for joining us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week - we love to see you play along! {{{hugs}}}
Linda MMSC Design Team

Priscilla said...

Hi Susan :) your card is absolutely adorable. I love that image.. reminds me of a few days I have had..LOL Such a wonderful entry and great take on the sketch too. Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness sketch challenges.

Priscilla
MMSC Hostess