Sunday, January 10, 2010

So Refreshing!

Hello and welcome! I'm oddly awake this morning. I went to bed at a decent time last night, perhaps that helps.  :) Today I'm going to show you a card made with Sassy Studio Designs "Sweet Freckled Lemonade Lindsay". Designer Lindsay has a great selection of images available, and as I was shopping I thought this image was cute, but too "country" for me. I stopped myself and decided to step out of my box for a bit and give her a try. Boy am I happy about that! The more I colored, the more I loved. Really! It's hard to pick favorites, but this little darlin' is right up at the top. Yay for trying something new!


 
 
Speaking of new adventures, if you would like to see how I layer my images in Photoshop Elements, hop on over to Studio Sunday and break out of *your* box today! If you give it a try and link up with Mr Linky, you'll get a free image! How cool is *that*?

Now for some details:
Paper: Bazzill red and yellow card stock, DCWV Berry Street Farmers Market floral cs
Flowers: Prima
Medium: Prismacolor pencils blended with odorless mineral spirits, Glossy Accents, chalk ink around the edges, Tim Holtz alcohol ink on the big white flower edges and pearl accent pins.

That's all! Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I appreciate it!

Cheers,
Susan

6 comments:

Scrappychic17 said...

beautiful card, great tutorial!

Jen Shults said...

Great tutorial today! I love what you did with this!! Awesome card!

Sara said...

Awesome card, great tutorial!

Valerie said...

simply adorable and your coloring is awesome!

Elise said...

Hi Susan! You've been busy! :) I love everything you've created! These new images are gorgeous! I love it! And your layering is just out of this world amazing! Love it!
Hugs,
Elise

Chelsea said...

Hi Susan, I love all your cards. Your style is so clean and simple, it really highlight your coloring on this cute image. Sounds like you are having fun being busy! congrat's again on being a SSD DT! :)Chel