Thursday, January 21, 2010

I Won at Incy Wincy!

Hiya friends! I've been busy finishing off insides of cards lately and reorganizing the cave studio. Ribbons are out of control, and I really needed to tweak my loose paper storage.Yikes!

I'm really here to brag a little - I won the Sweet Treats challenge at Incy Wincy Designs. My prize is two images from Nikki at Limited Runs, and I chose Big Birthday and Sunny Cupcake. How cute are these? You can check out *all* her adorable Cupcake digis (oh! the souffle cupcake!) at her eBid store, Limited Runs!

Much thanks to Incy Wincy Designs and Limited Runs. :) 


Cheers,
Susan

5 comments:

Scrapishments said...

Congrats Susan! :)

...I love my cave! lol!

Elise said...

Congratulations Susan! Awesome!!!
Hugs,
Elise

Chelsea said...

Oh How fun! Congrats Susan! :)Chel

Nikki said...

Congrats Look forward to seeing what you create with them and thanks for the link :)
hugs Nikki

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

Congrats Susan! Both your picks are too cute!

xoxo,
Lori