Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Happy and CLP 11

Happy Thanksgiving!

My "show" is tomorrow and Saturday. I'm exhausted beyond belief and really proud of what I've accomplished. I've missed reading your blogs! I did manage to kick out a killer Thanksgiving dinner (if I do say so myself!) - I refused to let this show get in the way, especially it would just be the two of us this year. Loads of last-minute things to do tonight.

I have a card to share, made for Chelsea's Crafting Life's Pieces Sketch Challenge #11. I'm determined to win for the month of November, plus she makes cool sketches. *grin*

 
This is a Sassy Studio Designs digital stamp colored with Prismacolor pencils and Stickles; Cricut Storybook die cut swirly things, Prima flowers, Bazzill shimmer card stock and K & Co Peppermint Twist and Christmas Cheer patterned card stock. Oh, and venise lace, pearls and charms I put together.

Cheers!
Susan

6 comments:

Edith said...

Beautiful card Susan!

Sassy Scrapper said...

Susan I love this card it's adorable. The stamp is just precious. The sentiment you used is just perfect for this image. Great job sweetie!
Hugs Bonnie

Chelsea said...

Hi Susan, I hope you have fun at the show yesterday. I can't believe how busy you have been, yet you have manage to squeeze my little challenge into it. Thank you so much, it means alot to me.

That is such a cute image, I haven't seen it before. Adorable touch with the dangling charms. :)Chel

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Gorgeous card! Very pretty :)

TFS! ~ margie

Valerie said...

your card is beautiful! great job!!!

Cassie_lu said...

love how you used this image